Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
First instructing: September 2015
First examination: June 2016
Give your scholars the simplest probability of luck with this attempted and established sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and review specifications of the 2015 A-level historical past specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- presents exam-style questions and information for every correct specification to aid scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This identify is appropriate for numerous classes including:
- Edexcel: eire and the Union c.1774-1923
- OCR: Britain and eire 1791-1921
Read Online or Download Access to History: Great Britain and the Irish Question 1774-1923 Fourth Edition PDF
Best history books
Manhattan occasions bestselling writer Howard Blum expertly weaves jointly 3 narratives to inform the real tale of the 1897 Klondike Gold Rush. it's the final decade of the nineteenth century. The Wild West has been tamed and its fierce, self sufficient and infrequently violent larger-than-life figures--gun-toting wanderers, trappers, prospectors, Indian warring parties, cowboys, and lawmen--are now sufferers in their personal luck.
Even if you reside less than the Mason Dixon Line or simply want you probably did, The Southerner’s instruction manual is your advisor to residing the nice existence. Curated by means of the editors of the award-winning backyard & Gun journal, this compilation of greater than a hundred tutorial and narrative essays deals a finished instructional to modern day existence within the South.
The number 1 ny instances bestseller from David McCullough, two-time winner of the Pulitzer Prize—the dramatic story-behind-the-story in regards to the brave brothers who taught the area the right way to fly—Wilbur and Orville Wright. On a wintry weather day in 1903, within the Outer Banks of North Carolina, brothers—bicycle mechanics from Dayton, Ohio—changed heritage.
Memorie istoriche della citta di Pisa. 554 Pages
- We Were Merchants: The Sternberg Family and the Story of Goudchaux's and Maison Blanche Department Stores
- Wonder Girl: The Magnificent Sporting Life of Babe Didrikson Zaharias
- Beeching: 50 Years On
- Independencia Sin Grasa (Psicología Histórica nº 1) (Spanish Edition)
- Cruise of Death: 49 Days of Death and Madness Aboard Japanese Hell Ships
- Compendium of history, reminiscence, and biography of Nebraska
Extra resources for Access to History: Great Britain and the Irish Question 1774-1923 Fourth Edition
Access to History: Great Britain and the Irish Question 1774-1923 Fourth Edition